Friday, March 21, 2008

1) Experience Giving An Informative Speech

My experience in giving an informative speech is i felt very stage fright, not calm down,don't know how to face with audience and so on.. Later,when i'm start my speech i'm felt very comfortable and try to make perfect although it's not perfect at all..

I choose the topic of The Chip Magazine..

Before i started the presentation on that day, i get ready to make it with the magazine and also about myself to still calm down and relax waiting to give the speech.. While the presentation, i must good to tackle the audience heart so they can interested to hear my speech. Then, i must give the speech loudly in medium volume so they can understand what i'm speech to.. During the presentation, i must have a good posture talks, look them in the eye of audience and so on..

No comments: