Sunday, May 20, 2007

The best birthday present that I received and the best one I gave.



Assalamualaikum... =)

Today, I want to talk about the best birthday present that I received from someone. The best birthday that I received from someone are my parents. They gave me a bicycle in my 12 years old birthday. I'm so happy because I got it and can used for go to school with my friends together. My bicycle is blue in colour. I choose it because I like the colour of blue and make me feel calm and cool person. Usually, when my birthday coming, my parents did not make a party because I think maybe waste money to do it. But I felt okay in my life and I understand my parents.

Another present that I received was from my friends in lower six in 2004. They gave me a beautiful frame that ever I have. I'm very thankful for them because gave me that present. I'm so excited to have it. I remember my birthday in that day. They are my friends called Fatimah and Sulaiha. They were my very cool friends. I am thankful because I got them as my friends. Now, they present I kept in my cupboard.

The best present that I gave to someone was a card dedication that I made by my own. The card I create was very simple and look cute and nice. I thought.. The card was very special because I gave it for someone special. But there was secret from me. I made the card from colour's paper and beautiful paper. When I gave for someone it was very special. That's all for today. Thank you.. =)

No comments: