Friday, May 11, 2007

today in my life...


Actually, I don't no how to write for this day. Now, I get an idea to write for this blogger. I want to story about my favourite thing to do during the holidays. During holidays, I love to play game in my own computers at my house in Gelang Patah, Johor. When I play it, I will have fun and happy mood. Otherwise, I realease my tension when I get a problem. Other than that, I can do many things during my holidays at home like reading books such as magazines, comics and malay novels, help my mothers and anythings. That's for today.

Friday, 11 May 2007
Time: 10.00 pm

2 comments:

Hamba Allah said...

i don't know

tokkeris said...

Eisehikaru,do you know about katana sword?I am sorry...I think that you are a kendo girl,fulfill with bushido code.hehe:P