Saturday, June 23, 2007

About my course that i choose...

The second last for my journal… Hehe… Emm… I want to talk about why I choose the course of Information in Technology. It is very long story to talk about that but I try to concise it. I dream to study it when I am in form four in my school until now. It is because I want to know about the software, hardware, and the important is I love to study about graphic design and animation. I want to create about my own cartoon in film or comics because I like to watch the cartoons and to read the comics such as Le Gardenia Garden and Memories. In my opinion, when we love to watch or know about cartoons, our stress will be calm down and feeling good once when get problem to settle down. That’s all from me.. :)

1 comment:

tokkeris said...

I choose this course as a platform to accomplish my mission.still waiting and about 3 years preparation.and then...buena fortuna!