Tuesday, June 5, 2007

My Chatting Experience



Assalamualaikum!!!!

Today, I want to talked about "My Chatting Experience". As we know that, anyone like chatting as they hobbies. We can get many friends when we join the chatting in one situation such as in MSN, MiRC, Yahoo Messanger and so on. Beside that, we can know their behaviour in many different type and characteristics.

Straight to the point, I love to enjoy the chatting because it is make me feel good, my stress will be down, calm down and so on. Actually, I joined the chat when I went to cyber cafe with my aunt. I t is the first time I know about chatting that use MIRC. I enjoyed it.

Now, I joined the chatting use by my hand phone. I think it is quiet good because i have fun, got a lots of friend with variety gender, I meant boys and girls out there. Other than that, I think when use hand phone it is quiet cheap and easier to use although it makes me so tired when use hand phone. Hehe...

When I joined this activity, sometimes I must be careful about very stranger person that joined this activity. What I mean is, some person joined this chatting in hand phone always do illegal which means in wrong situation.. They also chat about rubbish topic. I feel so terrible and hate it but sometimes I warn them to not to talked about it.. So disgusting word... That's all for today.. Sorry miss I late to write down this BLOGA.. Smile,miss.. :)

3 comments:

misz_A said...

have u ever met the person that u chatted with???

Hamba Allah said...

actually, i don't ever met them but only one person that i ever met in frenster. she as my adopt sister... :)

tokkeris said...

chatting?huh,wrong topic..:P