Saturday, June 23, 2007

My lastly Journal!!! Yeah!!

Yeah, my finally journal for you my lovely lecturer, Miss Suhaniz Ayuni. Nice name..
For my last journal, I would like to story about my dream car and want to be my own when I got a job while I am be graduate person one day. Jeng.. jeng.. My dream car is Satria GTI model. You know what, I dream this car when I am in form three. Until now, I still remember why I want this car. One day, before I want to back home from school before that I met my friend first. Suddenly I attracted with this car when my friend’s sister drive it. It is so beautiful, nice and cool car. I like the blue color because it makes me so calm and harmony and want to modified a little bit this car. Hehe.. That’s all from me and see you soon Miss Suhaniz. Thanks a lot because teaching us something different and happening class.. Arigatogozaimasu, sensei.. :)

2 comments:

misz_A said...

keep on writing ok... don't stop just bcoz I'm no longer teaching u...
hope your dream car will be yours someday...

Hamba Allah said...

insyallah miss..
arigatogozaimasu!!!!!!!!!