Monday, June 11, 2007

What bothering me???



Assalamualaikum...

The title it's quiet good to write for my BLOGA.. Many things make me bother about something like problem with my studies,myself,friends and so on. When I always thinking about that it's make me very dizzling,stress and incompatible situation and always get headache too. Hehe..

Emm.. What bothering for me is to pay my fee studies. All student know that, to pay the fee is very expensive and did not know how to get the money very easily and on the spot. Besides, my parents very difficult to find the money although my father working as taxi driver and we cannot reach a lots of money to pay my fee studies. But thank's God because I get fees by MARA to go through with my studies although I must pay it when I finished my studies in KPTM Kuantan,Pahang.

Other than that, I'm bothering about my friends. When I studied in secondary school, I have a lots of friends. Sometimes, we always happy and enjoy together when being as friends in school. After we finished school, we separate each other to continue ours studies in many place. What is very bothering me, when I try contact them, they did not reply my messages.
When I think again, maybe they busy about their job or studies but although they very busy they must reply my messages to know how are they, what they do and so on. I'm very-very sad and miss them so much. But I must think positive about that because I can get more than friends out there like in this college that where I studies. Actually, I loved for being others friend because when have a friend, we can share something moment is that sad or happy ever after... :)

I think that all for today.. For me, " Friendship Is Like A War, Easy To Start, Hard To End, Difficult To Forget!!!! :)" To be continued....




No comments: