Wednesday, June 13, 2007

My Favourite hobbies... =)

Assalamualaikum.....

Today, I want to talk about "My Favourite Hobbies". I have a lots of hobbies such as read a book, listen to radio, see a beautiful scene, and chatting as my new hobbies at this time. Hehe..
But the most I like to do is see a beautiful scene like winter, autumn, spring, and so on..
I wonder want to go to Japan and Korea because there I can feel the scene very calm down,happy and wonderful life..

Exactly it makes me feel romantic. Hahaha.. =) Besides, I want go there for gain a new experience in my life. It's quiet right?? Hehehe... I think I want round there and visit a beautiful place 'jalan-jalan cari makan'. Emm.. also find someone like actor and actress of winter sonata drama and princess hour.. Hehe.. =)

Other than that, I would like to see a flower of sakura tree.. The flower very sweet, nice and beautiful to see. I wonder to walk around the flower and take it when i want to back in my hometown..

No comments: