Saturday, June 23, 2007

My Lovely Mother..

Assalamualaikum....


Today, I want to story about my lovely mother. I love her so much because she is also so kind, helpful, caring, diligent and so on. She was born on 31st October 1963. She have 9 siblings including 5 sisters and 4 brothers. She is the third sister in her siblings. Actually, she is very diligent person because her so helpful to help somebody that her know or not and she is also very friendly with everyone.

Besides, I want to be like her went I am much matured person one day because she always do what men can do. For example, she can climb the coconut tree, go to the river to find the snails or to find lokan, berongan, and so on in the muddy area, can build a house but a small house like booth. When she built the house I am very so surprised because she can do with no one help. I am very proud because I have a mother like her and I want to be like her someday that she can do everything although she’s cook very delicious, super duper yummy… Hehe.. I am very thankful to Allah because endow a mother like her. Alhamdulillahh… :)

No comments: