Wednesday, June 13, 2007

TeNsioN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!





From yesterday, I am very-very tension with someone. You know what, when I send messages to her, her did not reply my messages immediately. I cannot like the person who very take a long time to reply my messages. It makes me tension about it and I feel want to shout very loud then everyone can hear about my shouting although it make someone angry with me. Hehehe... I'm just joking.

Emm... Ha, something about me lah. I cannot like the person who very liar with their lie and make me feel terrible with their liar.. Maybe you'll dizzy when read my latest journal. Actually, I dont know how to write for this BLOGA and I just type what I want to talk about rubbish topic.. Hehe..

Besides that, I like to have lots of friend and must be genuine friend when they is my friends in this time, future and so on.. When someone have a friend, we can share a problem about family,friends, future and anything problem. But I dislike friend who forget us. When we try contact, they cannot reply our messages. To be continue.... =)



3 comments:

misz_A said...

whoaaa... u r so angry.... well.. maybe your friend was busy at that time.... hope u are ok now... all the best for your exam

Hamba Allah said...

thank miss 4 ur advised.. :)

tokkeris said...

tension,tension and tension...you need some attention..just kidding.:P